I'm in love with this online show called quarterlife. Simple enough story, a group of friends, their lives. But their thoughts, the things that cross their minds, are so parallel to what happens every day in my own head, that seeing it out there is like some kind of relief. Like I'm not the only crazy one thinking all these things - continuously.
I especially love two characters, Dylan and Eric.
Watch it, if you know me, you'll see why.
As if the show isn't amazing enough, the website...quarterlife.com (and i'd hyperlink if it wasnt 2 am and i wasnt tired), is this amazing forum for creativity. I suppose there are more like it on the internet, but i'd use this one simply because they were smart enought to promote their community by creating as an advert an original series. How better to expose a site geared towards creating, and sharing, and community than making an original creation of the very same. The audience that would love the show would be driven towards the site.
Humans are amazing really.
Creativity is the only God.
1 comment:
you're "in love" with it are you?? remember when you said,'ohh, its ok. nothing life-altering...' hehehe :)
Post a Comment